We are BAFE trained and qualified technicians with over 32 years of experience in this field and are extinguisher maintenance engineers for Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service.
- Servicing of all types, sizes, & makes of fire extinguishers to B.S.5306 Part 3.
- Tailor-made and straightforward individual service plans to suit your budget requirements. We believe in transparency and have NO HIDDEN CHARGES
- All year round call out service
- FREE removal and safe environmental disposal of extinguishers that we replace/refurbish. (Environment Agency waste carriers licence No CBDU41636)
- FREE site asset register for all our service customers, identifying fire extinguisher types & locations
- Automatic inclusion on our database. We notify you when your service is due and arrange a suitable time to visit.
- Fire extinguisher service certificate
Our service exchange Co2 extinguishers are not spray painted, they have a high-quality epoxy paint powder coating, giving a superior and durable finish. All cylinders are hydraulically tested, date-stamped, have a new CE marked brass body valve, a new plastic discharge tube, and also include a new horn assembly if required.
Supply Of New Fire Extinguishers
We offer a full range of high quality British made fire extinguishers, including stainless steel models and hand-polished alluminium Co2 extinguishers. Click here for more details